XCStats Track & Field
XCStats Track & Field includes the features you need to manage and motivate your team, provide complete and accurate performance reports and graphs and communicate with your team community all while saving you time! Read and view the features of XCStats Track & Field below then watch our video for a walk-through.
Full List of Features
All that's included, with links to examples where possible (some reports are only available to subscribers).
Even More Information on XCStats
XCStats was created specifically to address the needs of high school track & field and cross country programs:
- Calcuate, distibute and update accurate STATISTICS.
- Implement easy to use and effective team COMMUNICATIONS methods.
- Incorporate proven COACHING TOOLS.
- Simplify and streamline TEAM MANAGEMENT.
- CHALLENGE: Maintaining accurate track & field statistics for the entire team is daunting and time consuming.
With XCStats, all calculations, adjustments and conversions are performed automatically and XCStats provides a wide range of reports and charts which are designed to motivate, regardless of the skill of the athlete. The reports are improvement-based and improvements are calculated in many ways (compared to last result, to PR, to last year) to insure that no accomplishment is overlooked. It's this recognition that motivates high school athletes, gives meaning to their training and instills a feeling of success, whether or not their performance counts toward the official scoring.
XCStats makes liberal use of dynamic charts which is fun and engaging for athletes, parents and coaches. Users can overlay the performances of multiple athletes to understand the comparisons or look at trends of performances. Hours of fun await!
And all these great reports and charts do not need to get into the hands of your competitors! With just a few clicks, coaches can display their stats to only those within their track & field community and not to the public.
- CHALLENGE: Good communications is essential for a successful program and the internet has brought more options. However, they can become time-consuming obligations, such as building and maintaining a web site, or collecting and keeping email addresses up-to-date.
- A complete email system
- Team-only forum for 2-way discussions
- A "post-a-link" tool to share content
- File upload tool for document distribution
- It can be even by your team web site!
The XCStats email system collects parent and athlete email addresses during registration so coaches don't need to transcribe (and mis-type) addresses. Email messages are sent one-at-a-time so addresses are not distributed without permission. And parents and athletes can even send emails to the coach from their XCStats site.
- CHALLENGE: The size of the team or the "paperwork" sometimes limits the adoption of coaching best practices.
Research shows that the fastest, most effective way to improve performance is to set a goal, yet very few coaches have implemented a goal setting procedure broadly and consistently. Why? Because with large team sizes and many events, it's a paperwork nightmare! XCStats includes a goal-setting system so athletes can set goals, and coaches can review them, in seconds.
Many coaches like to monitor the training of their top athletes, whether a summer running program or mid-season workouts. XCStats includes a training logs recording and charting tool so athletes can easily enter their workouts, coaches can review them and both can chart their cumulative or weekly mileage. It even includes a year-over-year option so athletes and coaches can compare their training against previous seasons.
- CHALLENGE: Less than half of available coaching time is spent actually coaching. Most of the time is spend on administrative tasks, keeping statistics and communications.
At XCStats, we've already drastically reduced the time coaches need to spend on stats and communications, so now we're helping to minimize your administrative burden!
XCStats allows coaches to assign tasks, such as turning in forms, money or checking out uniforms, and record their accomplishment. Nothing fancy there - you can do that with Excel. But the XCStats advantage is that it's integrated with the email system and with the personalized athlete and parent pages. We've built a reporting system around task accomplishment; so for example, you can create a list of all the people who haven't turned in their transportation money. Then, you can export the list to Excel or, with a single click, send an email reminder. We even write the message for you! No excuses for missing a deadline and a lot less anguish for the coach.
XCStats Track & Field in available to new subscribers for only $50 per school!
You get full functionality: complete performance reports and charts,
the email system, goal setting, training logs, web site,
discussion forum and team management tools – the WORKS!
Go to our sign up page to subscribe now or requrest more information!